49/56/57, Rabindra Sarani,
P.O:- Rishra, Dist: Hooghly.
Tender Notice No. 14 / BSUP-PH-II / Infra / RM/ 2010-11 Dated 20.07.2016
Sealed Tenders in prescribed form at “Rishra Municipality Form No. 1” are invited by the Chairman, Rishra Municipality for and on behalf of Board of Councillors of Rishra Municipality, from bonafide, reliable, resourceful Companies / Firms / Contractors / Engineers and Consultants / individuals for the following work with other particulars.
|Sl. No.||Name of the work||Cost of Tender
(Part-I & II)
|(A)||Concrete road in zone-III (Part-I).
|200/||455710/-||Rs. 9114/-||30 Days|
|(B)||Concrete road in zone-III (Part-II).
|200/||464355/-||Rs. 9287/-||30 Days|
|(C)||Concrete road in zone-III (Part-III).
|200/||461204/-||Rs. 9224/-||30 Days|
|(D)||Concrete road in zone-III (Part-IV).
|200/||228731/-||Rs. 4575/-||15 Days|
a) Last date and time for receiving application to procure Tender documents in duplicate : On 29/07/16 up to 3 P.M
b) Last date and time for sale of Tender documents : On 01/08/2016 up to 2 P.M
c) Date & time of submission of Tender Documents (Part I & II) : On 4/8/16 up to 2 P.
d)Date & time of opening Tender of Part I (Technical Bid) to check eligibility, Earnest Money & other requirements. : On 4/8/16 at 2 P.M
Intending tenderers who have successfully completed similar nature of works of value not less than 50% (Fifty Percent) of the value of this work in a single contract during last 5 (five) years under Govt. / Semi Govt. / Statutory or local bodies to become eligible (refer also to other eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of detailed NIT) for participation in the tender. Application for purchase of tender documents (Part I & II) should be submitted in duplicate at the above office along with the non-refundable and non-adjustable cost of tender documents, in the shape of Bank Draft / Pay – Order drawn in favour of “Chairman, Rishra Municipality ” on a scheduled – Nationalized Bank (encashable at Kolkata region).
The detailed NIT may be seen at Municipal Notice board and see also www.rishramunicipality.org and for any further enquiry Office may be contacted on any working days up to 29/7/16 between 12 noon to 2 P.M. intending tenderers are hereby requested to follow detailed NIT and other terms and conditions before purchasing and participating in the tender.
Shankar Prasad Shaw
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL COUNCILLORS Phone : 2672-1373 RISHRA, HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL. Fax :2672-0306 49/56/57, Rabindra Sarani, P.O. Rishra, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dist.- Hooghly, W.B., Pin-712 248.
NOTICE NO. 1153/VI DATE: – 28/09/2015
Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of specialists/experts for the following posts at City Mission Management (CMMU) under National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) on purely contractual basis for Rishra Municipality.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post(s)||No. of Post(s)||
|1.||Manager, Social Development & Infrastructure||
|Bachelor Degree in Social Science preferably in Social Work/ Sociology/ Economics/Management.Experience: – 2-3 Yrs. practical experience of working in Social Development work with poverty reduction programmes.Other Qualification:-
|2.||Manager, Skills Micro Enterprises MIS and ME.||
|Bachelor Degree in Social Science preferably in Social Work/ Sociology/ Economics/Management.Experience: – 2-3 Yrs. practical experience of working in implementation of skill training and placement programmes and also designing and implementation of MIS and ME.Other Qualification:-
3. The age limit of the specialists/experts to be engaged in CMMU will be 40 Yrs. as on 01/04/2014.
4. Contractual monthly remuneration for each post will be Rs.50, 000/-(Rupees Fifty thousand) with each engagement period of maximum 2(Two) Yrs. at a time alongwith the provision of subsequent renewal after every one year based on satisfactory performance appraisal alongwith enhancement.
5. Scope of Work:- The person selected for these positions will assist the City Project Officer, CMMU in operationalizing the respective components of NULM at the city level.
6. Selection for the posts will be made through written, Viva voce and Computer Tests.
7. Application has to be made in the prescribed application form/ (attached with this notice) only. Candidates must submit along with applications, Self-attested copies of all documentary evidence in support of their academic qualifications and work experiences and alongwith 2(two) colour passport size photo(One to be pasted on the application and other to be enclosed with the application. “No objection Certificate” from the Authority if the candidate is presently engaged in service.
8. Applications must be complete in all respects, incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
9. Each application in sealed cover addressing ‘The Chairman, Rishra Municipality, 49/56/57, Rabindra Sarani, P.O. Rishra, Dist.- Hooghly, W.B., Pin-712 248, must reach within 27/11/2015 within 4 p.m. positively.
Application may be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post or may be submitted in the Municipal Drop Box near the entrance Gate of Ground Floor of Rishra Municipal Office.
10. Applications reaching after the stipulated date and time will not be considered for selection.
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………….(mention the name of the post) UNDER NULM, RISHRA MUNICIPALITY, should be written on the envelope containing the filled in Application Form.
11. Decision of the City Level Selection Committee shall be final in the matter of selection of eligible candidates. Authority reserves the right to cancel all/any application without assigning any reason canvassing in any manner shall lead to disqualification of candidature.
12. No T.A. /D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing at the Selection Test.
Chairperson, City Level Selection Committee,
Relevant self attested documents of Educational Qualification and Work Experience and No Objection from Authority if already engaged in service need to be attached with this application Form
49/56/57, Rabindra Sarani, P.O. Rishra, Dist. – Hooghly PIN-712 248
Please affix here your recently taken
coloured passport size photograph & sign on it.
1. Name of the Candidate (IN CAPITAL LETTERS):
2. Posts applied for
3. Name of Father/Husband
4. Date of Birth
5. Age(As on 1.4.2014)
10. Postal Address : .
11. E-mail Address(Mandatory) :
12. Contact Number :
13. Educational Qualification :
Name of the Examination Passed
Year of Passing
|% of Marks||
Board or University
|Others, if any|
14. Details of relevant work experience(Add more pages if required)
|Sl.N o||Organization/Office||Post Held||
(Year & Months)
Major responsibilities/tasks performed :
Major responsibilities/tasks Performed :
Major Performed responsibilities/tasks :
Total period of Experience :
15. Whether the present organization will release immediately (In case the contractual engagement is offered) : Yes/No (Indicate with / marks).
I do hereby certify that all the details stated above are true to the best of my knowledge and that in case any information is proved false, my candidature will be liable to be cancelled.